--given by Rabbi Shlomo Kory
---A) Inter-Personal Communication:
1) Disagreeing Without Arguing
2) That's NOT What I Meant!"- Avoiding Misunderstandings
3) How to Become a Better Conversationalist---for Shidduchim... for Marriage... for Life
4) It's Not Just What You Say..... How your non-verbal communication helps you to connect with people---or disconnect from them.
5) Expressing Yourself --- When should you beg, request, assert yourself, demand, use humor, or give information ...?
6) Anger Management ---in yourself and in others
7) How to Talk to Difficult People
8) Speaking and Listening With Empathy
9) Repairing Relationships --- How to figure out what is going wrong and what to do about it
10) How to talk to people about their problems---uncovering the reasons people are making mistakes in their lives.
11) How to create and tell over powerful metaphors and stories
---B) Life Skills
12) Decision Making
13) Breakthrough! Goal Achievement and Personal Development
14) How to Relax -- to calm down or to help you fall asleep
15) NLP Techniques and Language Patterns for Therapy, Counseling, Coaching
---All seminars include hands-on exercises, practical techniques, and group discussion
---Can be given in English or in Hebrew
---Suitable for large and small groups. Private sessions available